Thursday, June 17, 2004
Home Remedies for some common problems...hheeh..read on..
1. A mouse trap, placed on top of your alarm clock, will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep when you hit the snooze button.
2. If you have a bad cough, take a large dose of laxatives, then you will be too afraid to cough.
3. Avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting the toilet seat by simply using the sink.
4. High blood pressure sufferers: simply cut yourself and bleed for awhile, thus reducing the pressure in your veins.
5. If you are choking on an ice cube, don't panic. Simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat and presto! The blockage will be almost instantly removed.
6.Clumsy? Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.
7. Have a bad tooth ache? Hit your thumb with a hammer, then you will forget about the tooth ache.
Hope u implement some of them..lolz!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment